• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mythics Arceus - A Rebalancement/Enhancement of Legends Arceus

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Description
    Pokémon Mythics Arceus is a rebalancement/enhancement of Pokémon Legends Arceus. It is meant to rebalance the cast of Pokémon to make as many as fun to use as possible while making certain Pokémon a lot more accessible. Since the player has so many more options, the trainers also have much tougher teams, with the player already fighting full teams by the middle of the game. It also offers certain QOL features like alternative evolution methods for certain Pokémon.​
    Features
    -A Rebalanced Cast of Pokémon: Weaker Pokémon have been buffed to make them more viable to use throughout the game)
    -Greater Difficulty: All the trainers up to the post-game superboss have been given much tougher and expanded teams. You better use those move styles and EV rocks if you want the upper hand
    -More Accessible Pokémon: Many Pokémon once accessible very late in the game have been made available earlier. Examples include Zorua-H, Rufflet, Both Sneasels, etc.
    -More Accessible Evolutions: The trade evolutions have been given the ability to level up through level up. The old method is still in the game though, so you can evolve these pokemon with their respective item or through the level up method. Eevee can evolve into Espeon, Umbreon, and Sylveon with stones now as well.
    -Alpha Pokémon Aplenty: Alpha spawn rates have been heavily increased (including some special ones near a certain volcano)
    -Changed boot up screen so you know if the mod works from the very beginning
    Screenshots

Download
    The download is on my gamebanana page. The latest version is 1.1.0 as of right now.
    1.1.0 adds in quality of life changes and new shinies, feel free to look at the new shinies here:
    Spoiler:

You can check out the documents here.
    You can also feel free to join the Discord if you want to vote on future updates (like shiny recolorings) and/or want to show your progress or see people also progressing through the game.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Sorry for resending this for approval again, I keep on choosing the wrong flair lmao

Years
  • i've been looking for switch game hacks, so i'm glad there's already a legends arceus one!! will put it on my game and i'll let you know if I find any bugs

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    maybe in the next update, weavile could bet better stab than ice punch? like maybe icicle crash?

Back