• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD!!! GO TO THE OTHER ONE!!! My first hack ever is in the making!-[Pokémon Space]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
THIS IS AN OLD AND NOT ACCURATE THREAD!!! GO TO THE OTHER ONE INSTEAD!!!

Why am I even making this hack? Because I got tired of caves/mountains and forests being in every Pokemon game. It's gonna be a sequel to Fire Red and basically this is what you can expect:
-151 fakemon (Don't worry. Not the Topaz-level spriting. The sprites will be good.)
-A completely new... Well, not a new region-a new galaxy!
-Travelling in space.
-Two new types.
-Brand new locations (a completely new map). Tired of caves? There will be disco bars and alien laboratories!
-Some trashy plot maybe.

It will probably take me 2-3 years to finish making this into a 100% complete hack, so don't get your hopes up yet. BUT before you quit, please check out my Reddit profile (called "Deadviper") where I ask various questions about ROM hacking in my "Weekly Newbie Questions Threads"-I would love it if you had any knowledge about ROM hacking and answered any of my questions. It helps a lot.

Stay tuned, friendo!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Moved this to the Launchpad as it was the more appropriate place.
If you get screenshots up and more information on your front post, let me know and I can throw it back in Progressing!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
Umm... I've made a new thread including more info about the hack. Can you delete this one? (You're a mod, right? Or maybe ask other mods to delete this one for me?)

Back