• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] EBS NameError Occured Help

Years
  • Hey, i have a big problem, whenever i install Pokemon Elite Battle System using the Universal Plugin Installer, i keep getting this annoying error. I just don't know how to fix it? Anyone who could help me out?

dac5116e89674d41c99c2fbef0d87644.png

Thanks for the help

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    What does that specific line show you?

Go into your scripts then find that specific script and that specific line. Looks like either you need to compile everything or uninstall/reinstall it perhaps, if something went wrong during install?

Years
  • Then please share it with us. If someone steps over the same problem and he finds this thread, he will be very frustrated that you didn't bother to write the solution.

Definitely, it turns out i had to do a clean new essential install. Turns out one of myscripts was the culprit. Still not able to get the titlescreen script to work though which is a shame..

Back