• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Undefined value POKEMONTRAINER_Red

Years
    • Seen today
    Pokemon Essentials
    ---------------------------
    [Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]

Exception: RuntimeError

File PBS/metadata.txt, section 0, key PlayerA

POKEMONTRAINER_Red,trchar000,boy_bike,boy_surf,boy_run,boy_surf,boy_fish_offset,xxx

Compiler:428:in `checkEnumField'

Compiler:403:in `csvEnumField!'

Compiler:512:in `pbGetCsvRecord'

Compiler:462:in `each'

Compiler:462:in `pbGetCsvRecord'

Compiler:2748:in `pbCompileMetadata'

Compiler:2719:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

Compiler:251:in `each_line'

Compiler:251:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

Compiler:248:in `open'

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

I'm not understanding, I just installed v 1.7 > UPI > Ulitary > Battley System > World Tournament
    This error is no RPG Maker
    -----------------
    Now When you open the game normal :

Erro no Script Scene_Intro, em 78 na linha "NameError"
    unintialized constant IntroEventScene::PBSpecies

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • Could you please speak in proper sentences? I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

The error clearly says that he can't find the trainer that you are referring to in the metadata.txt. So look in your trainertypes.txt and make sure that the Trainer "POKEMONTRAINER_Red" exists. By default it should, because "POKEMONTRAINER_Red" is the default Main Character. Maybe you accidentally deletet it.

For your other error it seems that you messes up something badly. I can only guess, but probably you didn't install a Script correctly.

Back