• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For: Shield Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi all, I am a Sword player and am looking to complete my Pokedex. The only Pokemon I am missing are the Shield exclusives. If people could help me with the following, I'd appreciate it. I'm also looking for a Karrablast/Shelmet trade since I need Accelgor and Escavalier, and I'm also in need of Rhyperior

Aromatise
    Croagunk
    Rhyperior
    Solosis
    Esvalivier
    Accelgor
    Oranguru
    Drampa
    Lunatone
    Goomy

I can trade Sword exclusives in return, thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    I can help out. I play Shield and I may have all the Pokémon you're looking for. I just need Flapple, Stonjourner and Zacian. I've been getting all the other exclusives ((and difficult evolves)) through max Raid Battles battles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I can help out. I play Shield and I may have all the Pokémon you're looking for. I just need Flapple, Stonjourner and Zacian. I've been getting all the other exclusives ((and difficult evolves)) through max Raid Battles battles.

I'm able to get you a Flapple and Stonjourner

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2019
    I can help with solosis, oranguru and goomy if you help me with deino, stonjourner and turtonator (sorry, i'm without sachet to evolve aromatisse)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I can help with solosis, oranguru and goomy if you help me with deino, stonjourner and turtonator (sorry, i'm without sachet to evolve aromatisse)

Hey! I don't need Goomy anymore, but I'm more than happy to help you with the three you need regardless, for Solosis and Oranguru!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back