• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help with my team vs pike queen

jumpinjonny

Pokemon Master
Years
  • do you think this team is fit for taking on Pike queen lucy

i'll take anything movesets , strategies , websites , hints & tips

ME

Articuno
    blizzard
    fly
    sheer cold
    rock smash

Blastiose
    hydro cannon
    hydro pump
    surf
    dive

Raikou
    crunch
    spark
    quick attack

LUCY

Milotic
    recover
    dragon dance
    2 MOVES UNKNOWN

Shuckle
    earthquake
    3 MOVES UNKNOWN

Seviper
    poison tail
    3 MOVES UNKNOWN

sorry i cant provide all moves but please do what you can

THANK YOU TOOTHACHE!!! LUCKY ME I'M TRAINING THOSE NOW lol

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Ok, here's an easier team with which to take on the Pike Queen:

Steelix@Choice Band
    Nature: Adamant
    EV: 144 HP / 212 Att / 120 Def / 32 SpDef
    Trait: Rock Head
    Earthquake
    Explosion
    Iron Tail
    Double-Edge

STAB Iron Tail hurts Shuckle, and STAB Earthquake for Seviper, all while having Poison and Sandstorm immunity. If you can paralyse Milotic, Explosion can do serious damage to her too.

Quagsire@Leftovers
    Nature: Relaxed
    EV: 160 HP / 54 Att / 112 Def / 88 SpAtt / 96 SpDef
    Trait: Water Absorb
    Earthquake
    Yawn
    Amnesia
    Hydro Pump

Here's a different way of taking them on. With a few Amnesias under your belt, you won't have to worry about Seviper's Giga Drain, Yawn can put everything to sleep, and again Shuckle's Sandstorm won't bother you. Oh, and this completely shuts down Milotic.

Gardevior@Chesto Berry
    Nature: Modest
    EV: 252 Speed / 252 SpAtt / 6 SpDef
    Trait: Trace
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Rest

With Chesto Berry + Rest, you can set yourself up for taking on everything, Psychic for Seviper, Thunderbolt for Milotic, and of course even Shuckle's high SpDef can't withstand your assault after a few Calm Minds.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Shuckle is the only pokemon with the highest Defence. I was thinking of Hypnosis for Gardevoir but ... Meh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Yes, for once, Lugialord has suggested a good option. Hypnosis over Rest because Rest is not needed because Shuckle can't do much damage to any Pokemon. Even though it has low accuracy, it is a better option than Rest when versusing Shuckle. >.>

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Ok, here's an easier team with which to take on the Pike Queen:

Steelix@Choice Band
    Nature: Adamant
    EV: 144 HP / 212 Att / 120 Def / 32 SpDef
    Trait: Rock Head
    Earthquake
    Explosion
    Iron Tail
    Double-Edge

STAB Iron Tail hurts Shuckle, and STAB Earthquake for Seviper, all while having Poison and Sandstorm immunity. If you can paralyse Milotic, Explosion can do serious damage to her too.

Quagsire@Leftovers
    Nature: Relaxed
    EV: 160 HP / 54 Att / 112 Def / 88 SpAtt / 96 SpDef
    Trait: Water Absorb
    Earthquake
    Yawn
    Amnesia
    Hydro Pump

Here's a different way of taking them on. With a few Amnesias under your belt, you won't have to worry about Seviper's Giga Drain, Yawn can put everything to sleep, and again Shuckle's Sandstorm won't bother you. Oh, and this completely shuts down Milotic.

A good moveset, but while it renders Milotic virtually useless, Milo still knows recover and can use it twenty times. At the same time, Quagsire's attacks with do little damage to Milo, and any serious damage it does do will just be recover'd away. This is a good 'monner to face Milo with defense-wise, but it'll still take a while to whittle down Milo's HP.

Gardevior@Chesto Berry
    Nature: Modest
    EV: 252 Speed / 252 SpAtt / 6 SpDef
    Trait: Trace
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Rest

With Chesto Berry + Rest, you can set yourself up for taking on everything, Psychic for Seviper, Thunderbolt for Milotic, and of course even Shuckle's high SpDef can't withstand your assault after a few Calm Minds.

This is actually a really good moveset. I use it myself when I train Gardevoir, but as has been mentioned, I'd replace rest with hypnosis ... It'd be better universally, methinks.

That's just what I think, but feh. -.- I'm an amateur at anything other than forcing opponents to take a dirt nap. >3

Last edited:
    Back