• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
That would be great to have a sonic song in the game. Would you mind sending me one. I'll just need the mp3 file and then I'll do the rest. Thank for your comment I like sonic too. I am trying to get a zelda theme which is very difficult.

Stay tuned to this forum since I have like 20 screens to show.

By the way does anyone have tips on how to put contacts on your eyes. Its my second day wearing them and it takes me forever to do it. I klnow this is off topic but post a comment and a tip under it so it isn't suspicous.

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Well,I had glasses,but they broke and I never got new ones.LOL!

Well,If you like,I can get you tons of stuff for zelda.Pics,songs,you name it.I also have an entire library of the original sonic songs.I bought a 3 game bundle pack that has them,the n I got sonic 3D blast and sonic racing on another bundle.I know,I have some of the coolest games for pc,they're hardly ever at the stores anymore!Well,I'l help you make a Zelda theme or find one if you like.I'm good at finding stuff!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am finally releasing the first bunch of screens for Dance Champion 2. I offically have over 30 backround videos for the game, so you can enjoy the great graphics behind the arrows. Hopefully I'll be able to get more and most of them arent in other dancing games so you'll be pleased any way. Well, hope you enjoy and post a comment.

untitled37.jpg

untitled38.jpg

untitled39.jpg

untitled40.jpg

untitled42.jpg

untitled43.jpg

untitled44.jpg

untitled45.jpg

untitled50.jpg

untitled51.jpg

untitled52.jpg

untitled53.jpg

untitled54.jpg

untitled55.jpg

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
These look great Dan!I saw "We Go Together" in the screens.I remember memorizing that song exactly for a school play.We even saw the movie from that pic,Grease.These are looking pretty good!Oh,I found about 5x as much characters you had at first in a pack I got from the main site.It's huge!It's got knights,remakes of characters,future people,and tons more.I'm trying to find a Link character and Theme.I also found a super step brothers theme.It'd Like super smash bros and it's even got melle mode!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
thats great. It would be nice to have a zelda theme, but it seems impossible. Anyway, the game is looking great especially the backround movies. They make it feel like your playing a true new dancing game. I dont want to add thousands of characters but I definately want a variety of them, ones not in the other dancing games to make Dance Champion feel like a new one. The best one out there.

I really wish I had an adapter to hook the pad to the computer but I am goin to need to buy one online it seems. I went to the nearest stores and none had them. Lucky me.

Later during the day I am goin to post part of the new song list. The first 30 songs. At this rate so far I have picked out 107 songs that are goin to be in Dance Champion 2 making it offically the dancing game with the largest set of songs in history. Woopee!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Sorry for the double post but I have many things to tell you about the future for Dance Champion.

The Dance Champion series will be a trilogy. Yes a trilogy and I am glad to say this because I wont mind making another one after this. I have a few songs in mind to put in the final one that will bring Dance Champion to a bashing showdown in the end.

I also predict DC2 to be released somewhere in mid october. I'll have plenty of time to add updates to the thread, post pics, show you what to look forward too, and also give you parts of the song list for the upcoming sequel, which I am supposed to be doing now.

Below I have posted the first 10 songs. Every weekday
I'll post 10 more songs and you'll have the song list in two weeks.

Here it is. Some songs you may recognize, others not. But I said I'd take Dance Champion to the limits and thats what I plan too do.

1. 1,2,3,4,007

2. A Thousand Miles (Speedo Mix)

3. Airwave- 08

4. Battle of Honor

5. Bend Your Mind

6. Boom Boom Dollar

7. Cartoon Heroes

8. Chain

9. Chaoz Survivor

10. Chemistry

Hope you like the list, and have at least one song you know on it. This game takes an tiny slide toward the easy side, and in this case I mean only three 15s. I think the other one had the same, but most of the songs in the game have a challenge difficulty of 10, hard, but not too, too hard you'll snap your fingers off. Dont get me wrong there are some 11s and 12s, but this game takes a diversity and has a kind of original style to it I hope you all can see from what I have told.

Just like the 1st, you wont be sorry with the 2nd.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Very good job!I can't wait till this version comes out.The only bad thing is that when you add new characters and stuff,it all goes into the same game and it's just like new songs on the same game kind of and there gets to be too many.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
To fix that problem all you'd have to do would be to create a new folder in the Songs folder. Remember what you had to do for the first time to put the songs in. Title it Dance Champion 2 or whatever you'd like and it'd be a seperate category on the song wheel. If you open up the second one the first will close and the second will open. And vise versa. You get what I mean. Or just have all the songs on the wheel to have it all in one pie. I like the first choice, but it is your descision. I always pictured Dance Champion as a gigantic game cobined with three parts to make a whole.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Ya,I know how to do the songs,you just click the song database or all songs.I'm talling about all the themes and characters,they're not seperated into each game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Well. I dont think it matters to much about those since most people would probably want all the characters and themes.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Update! Song List Part 2

Below are the next ten songs on the list for Dance Champion 2. Again some you may recognize and others not. If you do than you know what it is, if you dont you will when the game is released.

Here they are. Also I am going to put up the difficulty ratings for each song

Beginner Light Standard Heavy Challenge Ultra

11. Colors For Extreme 1 3 5 7 9

12. Come Chameleon 3 5 7 9

13. Crazy 3 4 7 9 9

14. Da Roots 4 6 8 10

15. Defection 12

16. Demon Princess 13

17. Disconnected Hazard 2 4 6 9 12

18.Dive(Moredeeperstyle) 1 3 5 7

19. Domo, Domo, Domo 3 4 6 8 9

20. Dooda! 4 6 8 10

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Here is the third part of the list. Enjoy and I hope you know at least one of them.

21. Nooma Nooma Song (Cant wright the title. In Japaness)

22. Emotion 2003

23. Erasemotor Maximum

24. Everybody to the Sun

25. Fall Down

26. Fantasy

27. Felys

28. Fly Away

29. Fly Away (From ITG)

30. Flying High (From ITG)

Feel free to post a comment. Not many posted for the new screens I had up. That'd be very nice if you did. I am going to post a few more screens up tommorrow.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Here is the Fourth and fifth parts of the list. I forgot yesterday and the fifth part is for today so you get 20 songs. Hope you know at least one.

31. Follow the Sun

32. Foot Loose

33. Frozen Ray

34. Funk Boogie

35. Funky Town

36. Get Down

37. Ghosts

38. Gleam in the Dark

39. Happy Angel

40. Hardcore Cleaning Sensation

41. Mellow(From ITG)

42. Hawii 5-0 Theme

43. Hearts of Ice

44. Heavon

45. Honey (Classic Mix)

46. Hong Kong Magic

47. Hurry Up

48. I Believe in Miracles

49. I Feel

50. In the Navy

Some you probably noticed are from DDR MAX 2 and 1 from ITG and the others maybe new which is what I was going for. Only about 60 more to go. Stay tuned to this thread and later I am goin to post some pics.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Here are the ones for today and tommorrow. Enjoy!

51. Its Raining Men

52. Joy to the World

53. Kick the Can

54. Kids in America

55. Kind Lady (Interlude Rough Instrumental)

56. Kiss Me Red

57. L'amour et la Liberte'

58. Layla

59. Lets Groove

60. Look to the Sky

61. Lose My Breath

62. Love Shine

63. Luv 4 Luv

64. Maria

65. Max 300

66. Maximizer

67. Mind Blowin

68. Mobo Moga

69. Monkey Dance

70. Must Be Dreamin

I didn't leave you without nothing viewful either. Here are a few juicy screens showing two new note skins I found:

Metal (From in the Groove)

Appocalips

Enjoy the screens and feel free to post a comment.

untitled56.jpg

untitled57.jpg

untitled58.jpg

untitled59.jpg

untitled60.jpg

untitled61.jpg

untitled63.jpg

untitled64.jpg

untitled65.jpg

untitled66.jpg

untitled67.jpg

untitled68.jpg

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
For very sneaky reasons's I wont release the next few songs. There are 34 others that I haven't shown you, so once they are released you'll know what they are. Also, I am making an Unlock list, which will contain the unlocks in the game, and I'll explain during the release how to do this. Anyway this is the second part and after this only one more to go in the trilogy.

Now for news not portraying to Dance Champion.

DDR Extreme 2 has just been released and let me say it is the best console version ever. I cant stop playing and I totally recommend it to everyone who loved Dance Champion. Each song has there own videos there are various modes, and you buy your unlocks in a shop and other items such as courses, and hints etc.

You wont be dissapointed I swear it.

DC2 will be straying to an October 20th release. I'll try to get it totally complete by then. I still have to add the finishing touches and do the unlocks, and courses. It will probably be released on this day.

1. 1,2,3,4,007

2. A Thousand Miles (Speedo Mix)

3. Airwave- 08

4. Battle of Honor

5. Bend Your Mind

6. Boom Boom Dollar

7. Cartoon Heroes

8. Chain

9. Chaoz Survivor

10. Chemistry

11. Colors For Extreme

12. Come Chameleon

13. Crazy

14. Da Roots

15. Defection

16. Demon Princess

17. Disconnected Hazard

18.Dive(Moredeeperstyle)

19. Domo, Domo, Domo

20. Dooda!

21. Nooma Nooma Song (Cant wright the title. In Japaness)

22. Emotion 2003

23. Erasemotor Maximum

24. Everybody to the Sun

25. Fall Down

26. Fantasy

27. Felys

28. Fly Away

29. Fly Away (From ITG)

30. Flying High (From ITG)

31. Follow the Sun

32. Foot Loose

33. Frozen Ray

34. Funk Boogie

35. Funky Town

36. Get Down

37. Ghosts

38. Gleam in the Dark

39. Happy Angel

40. Hardcore Cleaning Sensation

41. Mellow(From ITG)

42. Hawii 5-0 Theme

43. Hearts of Ice

44. Heavon

45. Honey (Classic Mix)

46. Hong Kong Magic

47. Hurry Up

48. I Believe in Miracles

49. I Feel

50. In the Navy

51. Its Raining Men

52. Joy to the World

53. Kick the Can

54. Kids in America

55. Kind Lady (Interlude Rough Instrumental)

56. Kiss Me Red

57. L'amour et la Liberte'

58. Layla

59. Lets Groove

60. Look to the Sky

61. Lose My Breath

62. Love Shine

63. Luv 4 Luv

64. Maria

65. Max 300

66. Maximizer

67. Mind Blowin

68. Mobo Moga

69. Monkey Dance

70. Must Be Dreamin

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Thanks. I have also started the final part which already has some great songs. I wont reveal them but alot of them I have gotten videos for, so in the third there will be alot to looks forward to in seperate videos for most songs. Also I am going to try and add songs from todays world, so the third will go down in a bash.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Nice job!!!Did you find any Zelda like stuff yet?I foun super step brothers and its cool,it could be a theme.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Where did you find that theme? I would like to have it.

I am placing two zelda songs in the third part. One sonic song, and two Kingdom Heart ones.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
What do you mean by third part?I hope it's in this game.I'll have to find the link for the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back