• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR] FBI HM Type Check My Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    So i was inspired by Uncommon's Patch and mbcn10ww version of the patch, Let's just say i posted this because (mbcn10ww) patch is down and many people including me wanted to port dive and rock climb to Uncommon's AWESOME WORK. This patch will work on Leon's Rom Base because i used A00000-Above offsets and the other reason is many (including ME) will use this FR rombase

For more Detail's Check Uncommon(Awesomemmon) work

Here is mbcn10ww Work check it too

For the Dive Port see Spherical Ice's Work

WHAT'S NEW
    Spoiler:

New Offsets:
    Spoiler:

SCREENS
    LMAO that emerge tile :laugh-squinted:
    [FR] FBI HM Type Check My Version

BUGS
    Spoiler:

THIS PATCH DOESN'T HAVE THE DIVE PORT IN IT IF YOU WANT TO USE DIVE SEE SPHERICAL ICE's post

If you want to Decap:
    Spoiler:

To Port Dive i used this as Offset:
    Spoiler:

CREDITS TO THIS LEGENDS
    FBI - for the research and ASM development, plus help with fixing a bug with Fly
    knizz - for helping in FBI's research on Fly
    touched - for helping create FBI's modified special 0x12b
    Spherical Ice- For his Amazing Dive Port For FR and Rock Climb
    mbcn10ww - for inspiring me in his patch
    Uncommon - for writing the scripts and creating his AWESOME patch, and guiding me in making this patch.

Attachments

• MyFBIHmTypeCheck.ips
      2.4 KB · Views: 36
    Last edited:
    Back