• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Custom cheats, (running script on cheat activation)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2018
    I'm pretty new to rom hacking and i'm wondering about the possibility of adding custom cheats into my rom hack specifically in order to move an npc.

Something like when this cheat code active walk left or say something.

Is this even possible? if it is can someone refer me to some sort of documentation or tutorial?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: if you're wondering why it depends on the answer but pretty much i'm just curious, maybe if someone activates a certain cheat i could do something like play a funny cutscene.

Last edited:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Didn't Pok?mon Clover do this?

If you've cheated in money, EXP, or Rare Candies you get arrested after the Champion battle for cheating.
    And, it essentially forces you to start new game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2018
    Didn't Pok?mon Clover do this?

If you've cheated in money, EXP, or Rare Candies you get arrested after the Champion battle for cheating.
    And, it essentially forces you to start new game.

Great to know its possible

Last edited:
    Back