• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mothers

Vragon

Being that it (currently at the time of this post) is Mother's day, I would like to throw out the "Favorite Pokémon Mother" card.

Selections can be from any of the games, manga, or anime and you lot can use any of the three to support your candidate as the "Best Pokémon Mother of 2017!"

Course I throw out "Grace" from Pokémon the series XY and later XY & Z.

5b6b519cbba35f6a6abb88348bc9d0ab02c23c21_hq.jpg

I liked how they handled her character in wanting her daughter to be a Rhyhorn racer and trying to motivate her to get out of the house. Along with that, it was Grace's push that got Serena to start contests and build a little confidence in her abilities. Along with that, was the addition of motherly advice when Serena was faced with a choice of staying and competing for Kalos Queen or going to Hoenn.

Have fun all of you!
    PS: You don't have to include a picture, but it would be nice to help identify.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Delia Ketchum because I love how snarky she can be. Also she's such a familiar face now that I can't help but love her; I've known her for over 10 years basically!

Years
  • I think Dawn's Mum in the Sinnoh arc of the anime is great, she really inspires her to become a coordinator and of course was a great one herself.

Back