• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Wonder Guard Version (Emerald Hack) (6/18/16)

Do you like this hack?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    These hacks look amazing, but unfortunately, my computer crashed and I can't patch any Roms with ips files and have to use gba4ios to play anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hi everyone I am back. Updated a very big update to the base version (no 386+ YET) look at the OP for all the details. Keep watching the next update should come in the summer!

PS: Black screen glitch is gone in the regular version!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Maybe it's just me, but whenever I try to download the randomizer one, it doesn't work for me. I don't mean the patching, just the downloading in general. I just downloaded the recent update however.

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Maybe it's just me, but whenever I try to download the randomizer one, it doesn't work for me. I don't mean the patching, just the downloading in general. I just downloaded the recent update however.
    Is it the 4-9-16 one? That one should download fine all you need to do is patch it. If it gives you additional issues PM me and I will send you it via Dropbox and I will add that link here for everyone if they report a similar issue.

Years
  • By the way, Psychic Edward's Abra, Psychic Jaclyn's Abra, and Youngster Josh's Geodude all have no moves that they can use. You might want to fix that if you can, unless that was on purpose.

It also seems like you've fixed the "??????????" issue for some trainers. I've checked every trainer in Gen 3 Tools and everyone has a proper team that doesn't include that specific Pokemon.

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • By the way, Psychic Edward's Abra, Psychic Jaclyn's Abra, and Youngster Josh's Geodude all have no moves that they can use. You might want to fix that if you can, unless that was on purpose.

It also seems like you've fixed the "??????????" issue for some trainers. I've checked every trainer in Gen 3 Tools and everyone has a proper team that doesn't include that specific Pokemon.
    Awesome and yeah I'll look into that I wanna find a way that no matter what starter you use that the beginning is fair. If the game was randomized it wouldn't matter but because I wanted it to double as both it does. I'll look into thank you for the update.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hey so I was wondering in the next update, why not give the useless Normal type moves a different type? (Quick attack could be Electric, Skull Bash could be Rock, Explosion could be Fire, Constrict could be Grass, etc.) It totally makes it much more fun. I'm in the process of doing so now.

Also, why not change the TM's to something like damaging status moves like Toxic and Will O Wisp, in addition to other useful moves like Subsitute or Protect?

I could only imagine how fun this would be with the above changes in a competitive battle. :P

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Yep that's the plan. Wrapping up exams for college and then that is my intention (it was from the start).
    Hey so I was wondering in the next update, why not give the useless Normal type moves a different type? (Quick attack could be Electric, Skull Bash could be Rock, Explosion could be Fire, Constrict could be Grass, etc.) It totally makes it much more fun. I'm in the process of doing so now.
    That was actually the plan lol just doing finals for college right now and then when I wrap that up that's my plan!
    Also, why not change the TM's to something like damaging status moves like Toxic and Will O Wisp, in addition to other useful moves like Subsitute or Protect?

I could only imagine how fun this would be with the above changes in a competitive battle. :P

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Update: Retyped ALL normal type moves that deal damage so that they work in the game. Now the game should be fully playable. (Sorry no STAB to pure normal type Pokemon.)

Back