• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inside Pokemon Jokes

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey PoCo, I was wondering if anybody has any silly inside jokes about Pokemon whether it's by yourself or shared with friends.

I share a couple of inside jokes with a friend of mine who comes over to my place to play pokemon and battle and trade every once in a while.

The first one is about Wurmple. My best friend likes to come over and do obsessive Wonder Trading. However since he mostly plays Alpha Sapphire, nine times out of ten he'll just receive a Wurmple. He was just continuously getting Wurmples non-stop and it was just driving him freaking insane. Eventually he would shout, "Oh my God! I sure hope I get a Wurmple!" -recieves Wurmple- "Freaking Awesome! I love Wurmple! It's my absolute favorite! I want all the Wurmples!" So eventually we just kept joking around that Wurmple is his number one favorite pokemon.
    I'm currently in the process of taking this joke even farther. My current breeding project is I am breeding for a Shiny Perfect Wurmple and when I finally get it I'm going to level it up all the way to level 100 without evolving it and then am going to give it to him as a surprise gift. I'm positive he's going to love it.

The second joke is also with the same friend. It's about Diggersby. Basically we were talking about team building and my friend brought up how he built a team using Diggersby, but he couldn't remember the name of Diggersby at the time, so when he was describing it to me he said, "You know that Mud Bunny pokemon!" I started laughing super hard and told him how Mud Bunny sounds like an unfortunate nickname for a person in prison. So we just made a lot of ridiculous inappropriate jokes about the nickname. Mud Bunny knows how to get down and dirty, and we would even say the name in a creepy deep voice. Soon we started imagining Diggersby with Prison Tattoos and scars. My friend also ended up renaming his Diggersby Mud Bunny.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I heard this ridiculous one when I was a kid:

What do you get when you cross a Magneton with a Snorlax?
    Spoiler:

Later on, I came up with these 2:

What do you get when you mix jello with a creampuff?
    Spoiler:

Why was Ash happy when he woke up?
    Spoiler:

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • About two years ago, when my friends and I were having a conversation about Pokémon, one of my friends tried texting in our group chat that she ..."was a Squirtle because she liked it wet." However, she accidentally texted this to another group chat that included all of our guy friends. So now, everyone in our group of friends call her Squirtle. 😂

So, double check that you're sending your text to the right person, kids. 😂👍🏻

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    We always used to call one of our friends Piloswine because his name actually rhymed perfectly with it. Now we usually compare certain actions to Pokémon ("he screamed like a Garchomp!").

Why was Ash happy when he woke up?
    Spoiler:
    I wish I could unsee this LMAO

Back