• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [PRE-ALPHA] Pokemon Blaze Online

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Hi everyone, I have been working on a Pokemon MMORPG since June and now it has reached a stage where most of the basic functionalities are finished. Therefore I would like to invite you guys to come and help me test the game.

So before I provide the link, let me tell you a little more about the game and how it is different than other existing MMORPG's.

The main difference between this game and other Pokemon games is that I use a different system called stat point system in place of EV/IV system. Every time you level up you receive 5 stat points which can be then used on different stats of your pokemon. This allows you to build super bulky to super fail pokemons to a perfect balanced pokemon. The only thing to bear in mind is that non of your stat can be higher than your max hp at a given point to avoid situation where people can go with low hp high stats pokemon. This is the main system which makes game fun and unique and save you from frustrating EV/IV training.

Although the game sounds easy as you don't have to worry about EV/IV but there will be other aspects which makes the game very challenging. Rare pokemons will be tough to find with rates of good pokemon from 0.5 to 0.1 (1 to 5 in 1000 spawns).

The pokemons will also have natures which at every 10th level will provide you a nature boost. There will be many different natures and good ones will be hard to find. This will provide a sense of competition as well as fun.

Now I will go through other features implemented in the game.

• Pokemon - All pokemon in game.
    • Moves - 400/621 moves working. Most of them will be working in future but I don't expect some of them to work.
    • Mart - Game has mart which is restocked at various time so the items can run out.
    • NPC, PVP, Wild Battle - Obviously all these are working in game.
    • AI - The wild pokemon work on different AI's so you can expect the wild as well as npc pokemon to be smarter :)
    • Party, Storage - Both of the systems are working.
    • World- The world of the game is evolving by time and we have various things like lighting, weather effects. The game will never finish developement as new maps will always be added.
    • Chat- Chat system with different channels.
    • Developer- Yes I am a feature of the game as I always listen to community and keep developing new interesting features as the entire game is coded by me and I can add whatever I want in the game without any major issues.
    • Others- There are many other features which are either fully implemented or are being implemented. You have to play the game to check that out :)

There are many other features which I will implement while the game is being tested as well as keep fixing bugs.

Here are few screenshots from the game as the page is preventing me from posting links to the images so I have uploaded them as attachments-

Screenshot at Sep 29 17-14-19.png
    Screenshot at Sep 29 17-19-52.png
    Screenshot at Sep 29 17-21-23.png

So it will be great to have you guys come and help in testing the game and finding the bugs.

Credits : Nintendo, Me, Jiro (My friend who will be making maps and also has done the nice looking UI design)

The forum link is : pokemonblazeonline[dot]boards[dot]net/

Last edited:
    Back