• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] TCG Checklist on Sheets

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Heyyy y'all. I'm Hanna, I'm new here, and I may not come around super often because I have other stuff I do, but I submit for your usage: an UPDATED Pokemon TCG checklist.

*edit: okay, I can't post links yet. so till I make enough posts, you can DM for a link*

I believe I originally found this in a random google search in my desperation to find a way to catalog my and my daughter's cards, but it hadn't been updated since 2017, so I used the same layout and styles, added the missing card sets and their rarities, copied the coding down on the index page, and just today finished up by linking the deck symbols from Bulbapedia onto each individual page.

Feel free to change it around, add to it, whatever. I'll *try* to update when new decks come out, but it's far more likely that I'll update it when my daughter gets cards of further sets. It also does not currently count promotional cards, which I *might* add, because we have quite a few promos. You can add me on Discord, Hannawolf#1009, if you have any questions or if I need to make any adjustments.

Back