• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Ultra Sun] My ultra sun difficulty mod

Years
  • Heyo. Long time listener, first time caller. I like making difficulty hacks and mods etc to make games how i want them, while mostly preserving the game. I've made a few of these in the last few years and I've decided put them up somewhere so other people can play them if they want.

Introduction
    My goal for my Ultra Sun hack was to make it a lot more difficult and fun to play, eliminate boring or dumb aspects such as grinding for rare wild encounters, and preserve all the pokemon base stats, etc., so you can make use of pre-existing game knowledge.

Features
    Spoiler:

Photos
    Spoiler:

Credits and thanks
    • this was done entirely with pkHEX so thanks to the folks behind that for creating something amazing
    • when i was first learning how to do this, I took lots of inspiration from Supernova Sun by Dio Vento. That's also why the Supernova Sun title screen still remains. But i'm pretty sure nothing else of that mod remains here.

Download and Documentation
    The download link (from google drive) - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vfCWdZsmqFSypxcbU7ckPg449P66Fd9F?usp=sharing
    The documentation (mainly boss trainer pokemon teams) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PR7vyir3oXxzVj3OCZydleEAvt5Gi2dcWL88oNbrYWY/edit?usp=sharing

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I checked out the docs this game seems really difficult, cool. Really ups the challenge by a lot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    how to install it? Can you help me? i really want to play it

Back