• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Eevee evolutions

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    Okay so I have a question is the sun shard and the moon shard already in the game if you don't know what I'm talking about the things that help eevee evolve into Espeon and Umbreon I tried looking through the items file but I didn't see them just checking to see if anyone knows

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you mean the Sun Stone and Moon Stone? Ok I googled and apparently you're refering to the Sun Shard / Moon Shard from Pokémon XD; no they are not implemented.
    Besides, Espeon and Umbreon don't need an item to evolve, they evolve after reaching a certain level of happiness, respectively during the day or during the night.
    Also, if you really really really want an item to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon, nobody will blame you if you replace the Sun Shard / Moon Shard with the Sun Stone / Moon Stone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    Yeah I had a feeling they weren't in there thank you do you know how I can replace them with the Sun Stone and the Moonstone though I'm kind of new to this I have somewhat of an idea I think but I want to make sure it's the correct way to do it so do you know how?

MythicMike440

EliteZephyr
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    If you're using a tool like G3HS or G3T, you can simply edit Eevee's Evolution Table so that it evolves into Espeon with a Sun Stone and Umbreon with a Moon Stone. It's what I do personally, and that's what most randomizer tools use to eliminate the impossible evolutions.

Back