• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
  • This giveaway is finished. Thank you to everyone who participated. I hope you all enjoy your Dwebbles!

Hi! Sooo I caught a random shiny Dwebble on my X while looking for fossils. Not my favorite Pokémon but it's cute. Thought I'd clone a few and do a giveaway since I actually have some time. The giveaway will end on Sunday night September 4th.

Here's it's info. (It's been completely untouched since I caught it.)
    Dwebble (Male) caught in a luxury ball
    OT: Rei
    Lv. 15
    Naughty
    Sturdy Ability
    Rock Blast, Withdraw, Sand Attack, Feint Attack

I might attach a random item to it as well. It'll just add to the surprise. ^__^

Giveaway List: (Only 5)
    1) videogamer191
    2) JOBO
    3) Devinnicole11
    4) WeyounRagnarok
    5) Azguard

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hi! Sooo I caught a random shiny Dwebble on my X while looking for fossils. Not my favorite Pokémon but it's cute. Thought I'd clone a few and do a giveaway since I actually have some time. The giveaway will end on Sunday night September 4th.

Hey there, I'd love to have a shiny Dwebble! This is really generous of you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back