• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User 101's Flaming Shop Of Awesome [COMPLETELY OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Sorry 'bout the wait, I just woke up. I'm in-game now.

Thanks for the trade, now checking the Chris ID since he is on the ban list with an espeon. But this one seems totally legit so no issues :D

Edit checked the id's this one is totally fine thanks!!
    Also if you have a trade review thread I would gladly leave you a review :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • What nature/moveset does the Vulpix and Marill have? And can you explain what the mystery gift means?

Sorry about the late reply, I didn't think anyone would post. Anyways, the Vulpix is Timid, and it has Disable, Hex, Heat Wave, and Flare Blitz. The Marill is Adamant, and it has Water Gun, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Superpower. And the Mystery Gift section is for any Pokemon I receive myself via Mystery Gift.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Hi! Are you interested in 5IV Vivillons? My native pattern is Jungle. I am interested in the Manaphy or the Japanese Ditto (whichever you are willing to trade me) :)

Years
  • Hi! Are you interested in 5IV Vivillons? My native pattern is Jungle. I am interested in the Manaphy or the Japanese Ditto (whichever you are willing to trade me) :)

I'm not really interested in Vivillions, sorry. :(. Do you have anything else to offer?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    I'm not really interested in Vivillions, sorry. :(. Do you have anything else to offer?

Thanks for the quick reply! Hmm.. the rest of my pokemon are caught from the wild, so.. I do have a shiny Octillery, but I offered it up for trade on another thread and am waiting for the reply. Maybe is there any pokemon that you're interested in?

Years
  • Thanks for the quick reply! Hmm.. the rest of my pokemon are caught from the wild, so.. I do have a shiny Octillery, but I offered it up for trade on another thread and am waiting for the reply. Maybe is there any pokemon that you're interested in?

If you have any shinies besides Octillery, let me know. If not, I would be willing to trade for an ORAS born Groudon, Kyogre, Reshiram, or Zekrom since this is an X and Y trade shop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    If you have any shinies besides Octillery, let me know. If not, I would be willing to trade for an ORAS born Groudon, Kyogre, Reshiram, or Zekrom since this is an X and Y trade shop.

Currently Octillery is the only shiny I have. I'm trying my hand at breeding a shiny, but it might take a while. Once I have it I'll contact you again to see if you're interested.

Thanks so much once again! :)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Sorry about the late reply, I didn't think anyone would post. Anyways, the Vulpix is Timid, and it has Disable, Hex, Heat Wave, and Flare Blitz. The Marill is Adamant, and it has Water Gun, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Superpower. And the Mystery Gift section is for any Pokemon I receive myself via Mystery Gift.

Good to know. Sorry for my own late reply. Just to let you know school just started up again and time will be very spare for me. Also I saw in one of your posts this is an X and Y trading thread....I restarted mine and not sure what I have since I haven't played it since ORAS came out. Even further since then actually. If I'm online and so are you I'll shoot you a VM and let you know what I have. Thanks and Ciao

Years
  • Good to know. Sorry for my own late reply. Just to let you know school just started up again and time will be very spare for me. Also I saw in one of your posts this is an X and Y trading thread....I restarted mine and not sure what I have since I haven't played it since ORAS came out. Even further since then actually. If I'm online and so are you I'll shoot you a VM and let you know what I have. Thanks and Ciao

Sorry about the late reply, I must've missed this. I'll post something here if my Wi-Fi goes back up anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015

Hi! It's me again! I just caught a shiny Remoraid. Are you interested? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back