• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] SuperEan's Platinum Adventures

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Welp, I'm doing a playthrough of Pokémon Platinum, and this is probably my first thread AND my first travel journal. For this, I will be using a Platinum ROM and a DS emulator. I also won't be using any cheats, though. With that out of the way, let us BEGIN!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Welp, I'm starting off fresh. Spawning right in Twinleaf Town, I met up with my rival, friend, or whatever you want to call him, Barry... for a few times. At Route 201, Professor Rowan decided to give me and Barry our first Pokémon. If you're wondering, I chose Chimchar, Barry took Piplup, and Dawn has a Turtwig. After losing a battle against Barry, I went back and forth from Sandgem Town, where I received my Pokedex, all the way back to Twinleaf to tell my mother that I was leaving. I got a journal, and me and Barry went to check out Lake Verity, where we met Cyrus for the first time, and heard a cry of a legendry Pokémon. I ventured forth to Routes 201 and 202, fought off 2 youngsters and a lass, and I'm now at Jubilife City. I met with Dawn again, and met Looker for the first time, and received a Vs. Recorder (which i'll probably never use).

Current Party Members

Chimchar [Level 8, Male. Scratch, Leer, Ember.]

Last edited:
    Back