• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Lexiosity

YouTuber
Years
  • Hey everyone!! I am Lexiosity! I am here because I am a fellow Pokéfan! If you love adorableness and sweetness, then you'll love me! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey everyone!! I am Lexiosity! I am here because I am a fellow Pokéfan! If you love adorableness and sweetness, then you'll love me! <3

Hello Lexiosity.
    Please refrain from putting unsollicited links in your posts, for it is against the rules. It is alright in your signature though!

Now that it is said, welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?

Lexiosity

YouTuber
    Years
  • Since I was like 6 or 7! I always asked my parents for every Pokémon game that came out, every birthday and christmas, and I never stopped playing them. I also watched the Pokémon anime a lot too. I was brought up around Pokemon, soooo.

They're ok, but sometimes, it feels like they're running out of ideas when they base Pokémon based around food, like they did with Alcremie

Primarina is definitely my most favourite, with Swampert just below it <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back