• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaaaaaaack

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
Years
  • welcome to PC Lana
    i wasn't in the old PC, but its nice to meet you and i hope you have fun here!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • pynpfan said:
    hey moonlight I remember you when I was water-psy. Do you remeber?
    Ah That name rings a bell XD ya I think I do :) So many ppl I remember so long ago XD

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Hi moonlight ^_^ nice to remeet ya.

say, anyone from the old PC. You remember Dewgong_Tears? (i think that was his name...) My friend Danny..I cant find his screenname for the life of me, and I'm hoping someone here knows it. help?

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yes I am from the Old PC, I been here near the begining and Dewgong_tears I remember that name

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • pynpfan said:
    Well moonlight you I remember you so much. You and me were like BEST FRIENDS, remember? Ill look for Dewgong_tears. Thats his name right?
    Yes It has been a while has it not and don't worry your still my best Friend ;)

Back