• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokémon as scary pocket monsters

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
Very nice man! Love your style and eye for detail. Don't see that many people still using markers, awesome!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Would you mind posting your work here so people don't have to click offsite?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2021
Very nice man! Love your style and eye for detail. Don't see that many people still using markers, awesome!

Thank you! I've gotten into markers this last year and can't seem to put them down! I'm wanting to do more like these!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Nice Flygon, mate. I especially love your texture style. Impressive.

Ristam

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2020
Looks cool! And I like them more than originals😅

Litten111

Battle Master
Years
I don't know if Fakemon count. But, here's one that I created trying to lull a Rattata to sleep so it can suck their blood:
Catula Hypnosis.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I don't know if Fakemon count. But, here's one that I created trying to lull a Rattata to sleep so it can suck their blood:
View attachment 93204
You're welcome to make your own thread in the Art Studio to showcase your work so you're not hijacking another artist's thread! Luckily there's plenty of room for everyone to get the criticism they're looking for in this section. ♡

Back