• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rocket Launches

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How do the Rocket Launches in Mossdeep work? So far there's been 2 launches but I never saw it. Do we even get to see the rocket launch?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • you never see the rocket launches... I believe the rockets are only used to keep track of how many weeks you've been playing the game or something...

Years
  • no, once u get 100 go to the spacecenter and once u step outside, lvl 5 deoxys attacks you...it has two attacks. but 100 rockets is like a year so ehhh...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    100 launches. 1 launch for each week? So that's 100 weeks...and about 2 years right? Cause isn't there like 53 weeks in a year?? or 56 or something...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    2 years... that's just sick! I don't think you will be able to get Deoxys in RuSa... only in FR/LG. ;)

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • deoxys is only in fr/lg and will never be found in r/s. its impossible.~unless u cheat though
    around the 83/4 launch, a rocket will fail and the crew will go outside to pray to the white rock to make the launches work again. *i feel an argiument about the white rock coming up*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How would you know it's possible? No one in America has had R/S for 2 years yet (I think) so how would you know?

Years
  • OMG Stop it already! The rocket as far as ANYONE knows does nothing except keep track of how long it was since you've started the game! And the white rock will do nothing, NEVER!

Deoxys is only obtainable in the Japanese FR/LG. There's no word if that's the same with the American version.

Back