• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] Interstellar Journey (Shining Pearl)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    (I'm pretty sure Gen8 might count as gen4 remakes?)

The usual morning when news about red gyrados appearing next to the lake near route 101 and house, after passing through mother and went to Dave's house which he bumps and thuds into me telling me to hurry up, soon I came to his house and meet him and that were our journey begins..

Wild pokemon they say, unfortunately we fight a wild pokemon from Professor Rowan left intentionally, right I choose the pokemon that have its pride: Piplup and battled that starly after a while we encounter the professor and dawn, he entrust us to keep the pokemon afterwards soon wanting us to meet him at Sandgem town, but first we have to go back and probably meet dawn first, after that she said we should talk to our parents first

after walking home and say our goodbyes, we finally depart to Sandgem again and Dave bumped into us and leave in a hurry soon headed to Jubliee City, While it's good idea for me to get flying-type for the next gym, I caught a Starly soon after that I battled 2 school kids at Trainer School and hand out the parcel which reveal a Town Map

The man told us to find 3 clowns which hands out a coupon for the poketech, after answering the quiz we headed right towards Oreburgh, this where we battle Dave and yet I won.

Passing thru, Dave told us the gym leader is at the mine so I went there soon, he heading towards the gym so I was

The battle wasn't so tough as first one with just few water guns, the battle was over and I got my first badge.

Soon, we moved towards next town which is north and leads to Floroma town, there is roadblocks there where team plasma block and need to get the professor free
    Battling mars wasn't that hard as her purugly doesn't use STAB moves after we on our way, towards the path we meet a female trainer with a chansey as we moved we battle trainers and somehow I won.

This is the stop now at Eterna City, Talk to the gym leader and face their trainers which isn't pushovers until the gardenia use roserade which is tough somehow make it,

Soon we headed inside the tall building which have to use cuts, battling scintist and grunts.. Saturn was more difficulty than Mars was but manage to win.

Current Party:
    394MS6.png
    397MS6.png
    064MS8.png

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Narrow down to all past battles, I took;

After make some progress defeating all the gym leaders from Vilestone, Examining what's going with the trio uxie lake and earning the final badge. Later facing teh commanders was brutal in tag battle, but managed and that one-point deciding to catch Palkia without wasting precious masterball (I took many resets because of accidentally kill it all the time), finally reaching pokemon league and battled all the elite fours.

Finally, facing Cythia which is tough.. after those done I've become a pokemon champion..

Back