• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Problem with Sappy - Music in the wrong order??

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Hi, I'm Fire Furret, and I'm very new to modding. So you're probably not surprised to see a post asking for help with Sappy. Well, all of the songs appear to be in the wrong order, on Pokemon Leaf Green. Such as the hall of fame music playing when I select "Pallet Town", or the Ruby/Sapphire trainer theme (I think) playing when I select Cinnabar Island. I don't know what could've caused this, because I haven't made any modifications to the rom itself. And yes, before you ask, I have installed the 2006 mod. I am on Windows 10 if that helps. I posted a video of it in case you were curious and you can watch it here 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ35tVbBXcw

What caused this? Is it a problem? Can I fix this? Any and all advice helps 😇

Thx- FireFurret

Back