• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Discussions: Just finished pokémon unbound league!! heres my rating and summary

cossu3

loves hack rom
Years
I finally finished the HackRom Pokémon Unbound and here's my rating

Schermata 2022-08-05 alle 20.12.41.png

I didn't add any further rule and set the difficulty to vanilla, because i wanted to have a full experience of the game

(and because I'm garbage)

as starter I took gible because of his good type and because he learns a lotta good moves (and OBV because of the mega evolution)
at first I was a bit confused but then I discovered something that made me love this game even more

that little thing that let you see your missions

I never saw something like that in a hackrom and everyone should put this in their rom
at the end of the day I tried to follow the story as much as I could but at the same time taking my time for me to level up my pokémons

one thing that I loved about this rom is the fact that the game is actually rlly long an structured but at the same time there are so much things to do that you never get bored, even after beating the league

talking about the league
I beat it using the team that I attached before (and every Pokémon has it's own story that maybe I'll introduce and tell)

it wasn't really hard even tho the double battles (that I hate)
the only elite 4 that made me scream like never before was the dragon type because of her Sceptyle

last funny thing before the rating

after the dragon type I had only Garchomp and Swanna alive and I didn't heal thinking that the game was finished
but then Jax came behind me
I don't even know how I beat him at the first attempt

ok but now...THE RATING

storyline 10/10 nothing to say abt it
character evolution 9/10 I love the evolution of the rival but didn't really like the character of Prof Log
gameplay 11/10 the gameplay is super enjoyable and has a lot of material
post game 1000000/10 is just beautiful how you have this giant amount to do and all this place at the start of the game for example that can be re-explored using maybe different HM's that you didn't have at the start

final rating fav rom/10

SOME UPDATES

I'm currently still playing to finish all the sidequests (including the poked and I'm at 60h

Last edited:
Back