• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: PokemonGO survey?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Hi everyone! As I mentioned over in the Meet & Greet forum, I'm an MIT grad student in urban planning, doing my master's thesis on Pokemon Go. :) My research is exploring the effects of the game on urban activity patterns and foot traffic, and I think the community here could offer some insight. I'd like to post a link to a short, fun, online survey for PG players.

I'm assuming this is okay, because it's strictly for research purposes and I'm not selling or promoting anything, but let me know if there are rules I need to consider. Also, I'd appreciate some advice on where to post it. Is it best in the general Pokemon Go forum? Or should it go on the Bulletin Board?

Thanks for your help, and for the warm welcome to the site!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • The Bulletin Board is staff-only, normal users can't make threads there. I'm pretty sure it'd be fine in the Pokémon Go forum, similar projects have been posted there before iirc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    The Bulletin Board is staff-only, normal users can't make threads there. I'm pretty sure it'd be fine in the Pokémon Go forum, similar projects have been posted there before iirc.

Ok, this is helpful. Thank you!

Back