• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Islandil Theives 3: The Way

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • doh! I copyed what it said of my Vaporeon card ya' see OMG! Well, luckily thanks to you I've fixed the error.:)
    Once again still making cards and trying to make a better battle system...

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • sos for the d-post, just thought I'd keep the thread alive, well I've thought of new ideas, I've made a radio in it, at the mo thee'sonly 1 radi station but it randomly plays songs, there's 20 of 'em. Also you get a CD Player, this can play music CDs you find all over the island and finally, if you press A if commands your partner to follow you, but if you press S if tells them to stop, screenshots will be up and running soon.:)

EDIT: Just thought I'd post a couple of random scrrenies I made.
    my.php

my.php

Also I've attached 2 battle themes I created. I will be using them for my game.:)

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • ahh, that's the bad bit, if the second player gets behind then it just carries on like usual, the second player can move but it just not seen on the screen, so you'll have to go back with the first player to find the second player again, other actions are Teleport, where she appears right behind you, so you don't have to wait ages for her to catch up and stuff, but you have to unlock that and jump where she jumps one square forward.:)

EDIT:Here is a screenshot of the next area, Grove Road, the top of the map is a little empty but I'm still thinking of waht I should put there.:)

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • thanks, well I might be able to make so the second player automaticly appears behind you they go off screen but split screen ould be really hard if possible at all.

EDIT: I've decide to make it so the second player can press Q to teleport right behind player 1 if they go off the screen.
    Also, here's a screenshot of my next map, which is called Kija Kija Center

This place is the center of the island and as you gain new abilities like Surf and Jump, you can reach the other roads.:)

Last edited:
    Back