• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Overworld Sprite invisible in game

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Bit of a weird question here, and I feel like I've probably made a super simple mistake. But after repointing an overworld slot to free space, changing the size from 16x16 to 32x32 and then inserting a new image, the ow looks fine in NSE and A-map, but is invisible in game. Any common cause of something like this?

EDIT: NSE is dumb, I had to let it repoint instead of manually doing it myself for whatever reason. At least it all seems to be working now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    How can I open advence text on window 64 bit

Certain PCs are a real pain with Advance Text. You can sometimes make it work by downloading a certain file, although my memory is pretty foggy about it. I'd recommend looking at a youtube tutorial on how to set it up, there are plenty of them on there. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Sometimes it works if u open the file as administrator...

Back