• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Galaxy

EmperorSig

Champion Zero
Years
  • Pokémon Galaxy

Introduction
    What's poppin', my name is EmperorSigma, or just "Sig" for short. I am the guy who came up with the overall idea and concept of creating this game; Pokemon Galaxy. For years now, since about 8th grade in Junior High when I first began my YouTube channel, I've been wanting to create my own Pokemon Game. As years went on this thought began to fade, just as my YouTubing activities. However, recently my channel has been reborn, and with it so has my idea to create a Pokemon Game. Feb 27, 2016 is when the actual game got it's name, and I actually began to create a team to help aiding.

Plot
    As the hero or heroine, you begin in the first town of the Tenchi Region (translates to "Universal" Region a play on the Game's theme), "Celis Town". You were born into a small family consisting of your mother, father, and brother. You farther was placed into jail for a grave crime he committed against the Pokemon Police Force. No one knows of the crime he committed, and the Police Force's lead detective, "the Looker" has classified it as confidential information, and even granted access to nearly "erase" your father's existence.

Eleven years later you've turned fifteen, and as a gift she's going to give you a start Pokemon where you can now go out and begin your own journey just like your elder brother. Your mother is from a Dragon Clan, and as such gives you a choice of three Dragon-type Starters. You are then instructed to head to the next -insert city name here- city to meet with enter Professor Yggdrasil's laboratory, you hear him talking about the recent tragedies caused by Team Nova. happening in other regions including the Tenchi Region. You offer your help, to find out exactly what's going on, as it could possibly lead to your father's incarceration. After receiving your Pokedex, you head off on your journey.

What We Need

Right now, I'm currently desperately looking for another mapper, sprite artist/pixel artist to help us with overworld sprites and trainers. If you have either one of those skills please hit me up! If you feel as though you have any other skills you can offer feel free to hit me up on here or joining the discord:

https://discord.gg/DTdhXzd

Features

- Choice of taking on Gyms.
    - Pokemon Following
    - Custom Pokes
    - Many easter eggs to catch.
    - Quizes with great prizes
    - Lots of Side Quest
    - All Pokes from Gen 1-7
    - Encourages Breeding, But Not Mandatory.
    - Amazing Music By. UberArsenalYT
    - Promo GFX By. ReddyTheCreator.
    - Mutated Pokes By. Atyra

My Crew/Thanks To

Sigma - Leading Dev
    ReddyTheCreator - GFX Artist and Rival of the Game
    Atyra (Aceheart) - Artist and Dev
    Zam - Admin of Evil Organization
    2Sharp - Gym Leader and Dev
    Swift - Mapper/Tileset Creators
    Trevor - Mapper/Tileset Creators
    UberArsenal - Dev and man behind the great music
    Zeak - Special thanks to Zeak for the engine help and script writing !!
    Ace2Shoes - Secondary GFX Artist
    Maruno, et al. - Pokèmon Essentials

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back