• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Amaranth & Indigo

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Hello! This is my idea of a cool Pokemon game.

New Features:
    Starters: Bearflam (Fire type) Saulant (Grass type) Squihno (Water type)
    Legendary: Tornido & Hurrico
    You can migrate to any region you like
    You can upload Pokemon from ANY game (this includes Colosseum, xD, & even Red & Blue!)
    You can meet Ash, Brock, etc. and have them join your team for a little bit.
    Random Jessie/James battles.
    You can change if you want their "cries" or their voices on the TV show.
    In 3d!
    You can get any Legendary not by uploading.

Well, that's all I can think of. Now, atleast.
    :t382:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    You cant link a pc to a gamecube and an emulator for gamecube wont come out for years. Its not possible.

Found one in like five seconds on Google. The site is called "The Emulator Zone" and they have links to five different Gamecube emulators, all free. Think before you speak.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Allow me to introduce you to something, the RPG Toolkit. It's a free program, licensed for commercial use, which uses a built-in scripting language (with full command list and help system), open source code, pluggin support, and a community of users dedicated to improving the system. It's my personal choice for all RPG projects. Best of all, because of how the system is designed, if Toolkit lacks a feature you want or need, it's possible to add that feature to it. Also, it can export any game made with it into a stand-alone executable file.

Years
  • Allow me to introduce you to something, the RPG Toolkit. It's a free program, licensed for commercial use, which uses a built-in scripting language (with full command list and help system), open source code, pluggin support, and a community of users dedicated to improving the system. It's my personal choice for all RPG projects. Best of all, because of how the system is designed, if Toolkit lacks a feature you want or need, it's possible to add that feature to it. Also, it can export any game made with it into a stand-alone executable file.

Wow............Bravo *clapps*

Back