• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Ash-Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Friday sounds good! I mean that if you wanted, I could put a bad pokemon up on the GTS, and ask for a Greninja, and if you wanted to make it even harder for someone else to get it before you (even though it it really unlikely) then I could specify the gender.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Friday sounds good! I mean that if you wanted, I could put a bad pokemon up on the GTS, and ask for a Greninja, and if you wanted to make it even harder for someone else to get it before you (even though it it really unlikely) then I could specify the gender.

Ok, I will reply to you again in the next two hours when I'm ready to trade

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Sorry! Since it is hard for us to arrange a time, do you think the GTS would work? If so can you send me the Greninja's gender and level?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Sorry! Since it is hard for us to arrange a time, do you think the GTS would work? If so can you send me the Greninja's gender and level?

Unfortunately, Ash-Greninja cannot be traded on gts because it has event ribbon. So I think that we should stick to your 9 pm time. How about your 9pm on tuesday?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back