• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nintendo charactar club

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
Years
  • i don't know if there is a club like this and i've never seen one so this club is for nintendo characters but not pokemon characters ok so wanna join?^_^

Owner: Ninetales_001
    Co-Owner: Dark_Pikachu
    Members: Cute_Pikachu,Reploidzero798

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Well no duh ;) What else is the club for?

Nintendo's my fave for gaming because they make the best games, then I like EA (although the HP graphics were a LET-DOWN for the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance), and those guys/gals who make Crash Bandicoot, but Nintendo pwns. Actually when I play I play as Luigi... lol

When I play Mario Double Dash at the Big W nearby - my bro is getting it for Xmas and I'm getting Colosseum hopefully - I play as Luigi and Mario and when I go by that Rover thing (my bro made up a name for it - Trunae) the big black thing on chains it never goes for me, it's too busy going for my better-at-video-games bro who came before me! but I always slip on my own bananas... :( XD

Kylie-chan

Years
  • *pulls out mario-shaped cookies and throws them (in packet of course)! w00t first to catch 'em gets to keep them!*

Who's your fave Nintendo character?

oh and this is the member list so far:

Owner: Ninetales_001
    Co-Owner: Dark_Pikachu (myself)
    Members:
    Cute Pikachu

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • In Nintendo games, like racing and stuff, I alway's use Yoshi for some reason? I guess it's brcause he's sooo cute!! =3 In Nintendo fighting arenas, I use Pikachu, obviously!^_^

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • yep it is so i'm getting a games cube in 4 WEEKS!! well i'm going to bed now!!

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

Years
  • awwwwww... bye bye :( see ya next Saturday

my bro got a Game Cube for his birthday but he never uses it... talk about waste... mayhaps I'll... nah don't steal ;)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my favorite Nintend ocharacter is Samus Aran. She PWNS all uber-ugly space pirates. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Nintales_001 said:
    so do u wanna join? huh huh
    I only post in MCG threads, joining a club would take a lot more commitment and I usually forget all about the club in less than a week...it's happened before. XD

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    Well no duh ;) What else is the club for?

Nintendo's my fave for gaming because they make the best games, then I like EA (although the HP graphics were a LET-DOWN for the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance), and those guys/gals who make Crash Bandicoot, but Nintendo pwns. Actually when I play I play as Luigi... lol

When I play Mario Double Dash at the Big W nearby - my bro is getting it for Xmas and I'm getting Colosseum hopefully - I play as Luigi and Mario and when I go by that Rover thing (my bro made up a name for it - Trunae) the big black thing on chains it never goes for me, it's too busy going for my better-at-video-games bro who came before me! but I always slip on my own bananas... :( XD
    I'd like to join......BTW, that chain things name is Chompy and he is Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's special weapon. I always pick them just so I can use Chompy! YAY CHOMPY!!!

Kylie-chan

Years
  • I never worked out to use him, but Chompy's my fave. He's cute, too *huggles Chompy* no, no, Ninetales_001, settle down, I mean he's my pet... I wouldn't pair up - even if it was possible - that thing.

also - that name, I have to copy it down - tmbjr, that's really spam because it's not discussing this, it's not asking to join, it's not related. Tell someone else.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Nintales_001 said:
    hey sure u can join but nothing i'm just doesn't matter!!
    Ninetales_001! You dragged me down here to update... whoops. I'm getting the evo and char club mixed up. Sorry. Wrong club. XD

And... er... sorry? What were you talking about?

Back