• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Adventure (not a Pokemon game)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    This is a game when I first used rpgmaker 2000 their are some glitches because this was really an experiment. And no intro

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I'll try it but I'll edit later

Missing some chipsets.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Hey, I played this game. Here's what I think:

~RTP Graphics. A definate no-no. However, being a test game, it's okay. But in the future, try not to use the default charsets and chipsets.
    ~Map design was not the best. Not much freedom to explore, and it was very linear.
    ~Not very creative use of the DBS. But why fix what's not broken? No complaints here.
    ~Overall okay... good for a first test game :)

Years
  • omarfr said:
    Thanx alot but what is DBS

DBS means Default Battle System, it is the battle system that is coded into RPG Maker program, you can however make your own CBS (Custom Battle System) but you will need knowledge about variables and switches, etc.

Back