• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] I need help spriting Fakemon, I would also appreciate someone teaching me how.

FrostToZaki

The Great Icicle
Years
  • How do you add attachments? because I just learned how and I can't show it...... btw the answer for your question is... First, you need a sketch of what It'll look like. Next, you snap a picture of it. Then, transfer it to your computer. Next, you resize the picture until the perfect size. Then, remove the background. Trace the fakemon's lines and color the base color for example, Your pokemon is supposed to be white and blue, so you just color those specific parts. Then, outline it with the darker version of your base color around the normal color for example, the light blue's outline is dark blue and the white's is gray outline. Finally, you shade it....preferably the corners and such parts that are needed to be shaded

[Sorry if this is long XD]​

Back