• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Fire Red Specials with Hacked engine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    So i'm trying to do something fairly simple with JPANS hacked engine and the specials ingame.
    This is the code I am using, special 0x9F calls the menu to select one Pokemon for a purpose, 0x62 is the Hacked engine special thats supposed to delete the pokemon selected.
    Spoiler:

This is what I've written as a test and I need to know, what am I doing wrong? I would think I'm not defining right point for the delete, but when I've used 0x9f then followed it with another special in a different script it functions properly and selected the pokemon I wanted it to.

Many thanks to those who take the time to reply.

UPDATE::
    So I dunno what im doing wrong now... Special 0x9f isn't changing var 0x8004 to any other value then 0x0 like it says it does on JPANS breakdown of specials (google Research: Study on the special and special2 commands\ from this site, JPAN wrote it for Fire Red)
    So any time I run that, I keep going to @kill1 no matter the result from special 0x9F. How can I fix this so that the pokemon I select is the one deleted by the script it goes to? Am I working off the wrong variable or, what am I doing wrong?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back