• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Shiny ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Who ever reads this I'm looking for a shiny ralts male or female.

In return I can give you a lunala,sogaleo, necrozma, latios,tapu fini , tapu koko, tapu lele ,tapu bulu ,mewtwo, entei , silvally, naganadel , xurkitree,kartana, stakataka , blacephalon, buzzwole, kygore , thundurus, cobalion, terrakion,virizion, mesprit, azelf, uxie, registeel, regigigas, zygrade, zekrom, articuno, moltres, zapdos, lugia , garchomp, and pheromosa.

I will give you wich ever you please from above.By the way if you're interested comment down below and mabe well have a deal.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It doesn't really matter that much but I guess you can give me one of each and I'll give you 2 of the legendaries you saw above, if you like this deal, comment again and we can have the trades. Please responde

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back