• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Having trouble completing my team, Jolteon or Garchomp

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Ok, well my team is as follows:

Infernape:
    -Rockslide
    -Earthquake
    -Flareblitz
    -Mach Punch

Zoroark:
    -Grass Knot
    -Flamethrower
    -Focus Blast
    -Night Daze

Sigilyph:
    -Cosmic Power
    -Roost
    -Stored Power
    -Pyscho Shift

Ambipom:
    -Fake Out
    -Pursuit
    -Double Hit
    -Protect

Smeargle:
    -Spore
    -Shift Gear
    -Quiver Dance
    -Baton Pass

Ok...so the Pokemon that come as the most apparent threat to me are the legends that I hate most: Thunderus, Tornadus, Landorus, Terrakion, Heatran and then comes some common Pokemon like Garchomp, Dragonite and a few others. So I'm having trouble choosing the Pokemon to fill my last slot. I feel like I really need a good Electric Pokemon to cover me from water attacks since Zoroark is the only one that can deal with them best. Jolteon comes to mind since it's fast and and strong. Deals with Tornadus and water types easily. But then Terrakion and Thunderus have the upper hand with the rest of my team. So Garchomp comes to mind. I'm leaning more towards Garchomp. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Um this isnt really some advice but Garchomp is banned from standerd play. If you want to use this team online use Jolteon otherwise youll have to play in the Ubers tiers with legendaries such as Kyogre and Mewtwo.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • Um this isnt really some advice but Garchomp is banned from standerd play. If you want to use this team online use Jolteon otherwise youll have to play in the Ubers tiers with legendaries such as Kyogre and Mewtwo.

While this is true on most PO servers, there are some that doesn't ban Garchomp. It depends on the server he plays on (if he plays on PO).

I'm thinking Garchomp would be more beneficial, since he packs a lot of punch and you don't really need Jolteon's speed, seeing as this team's pretty much filled with fast-paced Pokemon (and that's before taking Quiver Dance/Shift Gear into the equation xD).

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    We require you to post abilities, natures, and EVs for each of your Pokémon. If you have no idea what EVs are, you may find this useful. Additionally, here is a list of recommended Pokémon movesets, which you can use as reference for which abilities, natures, and EVs are good for your Pokémon. Good luck.

Back