• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edit sprite's center

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    So I have all the gen 1-7 pokemon in my game and alot of them are on off center, like Mega Charizard Y's tail is showing on the screen but his body is on the right almost out of the screen. Is there a tool or something in debug mode that will allow me to change the sprites center because the mega evolution animation is also on his tail instead of the body. Oh and I'm using Elite Battle System 4 for animated sprites.

Years
  • If you are on the latest version of essentials then you can reposition a Pokemon's alt. form in the pokemonforms.txt file, there are already a few examples how to do so listed.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Yea but that's only the Y axis and also this problem is not only with Pokemon with different forms, its also with other Pokemon like Hawlucha.

Years
  • for editing the X-axis you may need to adjust the sprite in Paint.NET, GIMP, PhotoShop or whatever your preferred image editing software is.

if you are adjusting the Y axis of a pokemon that does not have a alt. form then you can edit that value in pokemon.txt or using the "Edit Pokemon Sprite Position" feature in Debug.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    darn, so the only way i can change the X axis is to manually go into gimp or something and shift them over until its just right?

Back