• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'The Mummy's Revenge'

Status
Not open for further replies.

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
Years
  • This RP is based on the book, "The Mummy's Revenge" by Roy Pond. It is about this boy and his cousins playing an Egyptian Mummy Monster game and slowly being stuck inside the game and fighting for their lives. In the game, you are to find the pieces of Osirus (sp?) before he is to be judged by Anubis. However, Osirius (??) has an evil brother who has stolen his body parts and hidden them in this tomb like thing, guarded by 'mummy monsters' and puzzles. We will follow the book as closely as possible, therefore I need someone to play as Amy and Josh (the cousins that are bro and sis) while I am playing as Harry (the boy). Harry is staying with Amy and Josh(Josh is older, but the same age as Harry) while his mother, an Egyptologist is out on the job. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Form: LIMIT TO 2 MADE UP CHARACTERS!!
    Name:
    Personality: OPTIONAL

Here's Amy for whoever is going to play her.
    Not into video games, a girly girl (rest is up to you)

Here's Josh:
    Josh loves challenges and skateboarding (rest is up to you)

And me(Harry):
    Loves Egypt, video games, and challenges of the sort (Rest will be revealed as we progress)

NOTE: I would like to get rid of Amy and Josh asap because I don't want very many made up chars (thats why I have the limit) for the story because then the story won't go as planned...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back