• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*I Wish* A FMA Romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hiyaness! ^-^ I was bored and since there is only one other FMA RP, I decided to make another using an idea I made up w/ my sis! ^-^ Here the plot. Plz join!

PLOT:
    Three girls on a simple getaway trip somehow end up on an island in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle and whenever they make a wish, the wish comes true. They all wish for three of FMA's main characters to be real, and POOF! They suddenly appear on the beach. The main characters are Roy Mustang, Edward and Alphonse Elric. Even though this place grants wishes, it seems to have a rule: you cannot wish yourself off the island. They must somehow survive in this enchanted place, where wishes come true, where the two worlds are crossed and where time goes by slowly.

Main Characters:
    Roy-
    Ed-
    Al-

Made-Ups:
    Anome-Anome
    Saki- Kasanai Tsumi
    -empty-

Made-Up Form:
    Name-
    Age-
    Appearence(picture appreciated but ya don't need one)-
    Personality-
    Bio (optional)-
    Other-
    Love Interest(Roy, Ed, Al)-

MadeUp Profiles:
    Name- Anome
    Age- 15
    Apperance-
    AnomeAwakaru.jpg

Personality- Mood swingy, caring, friendly, fun, crazy sometimes
    Bio- n/a
    Love Interest- Roy
    Other- none

Name- Saki
    Age- 13
    Appearence-
    caut4jsz7iv.png

Personality- way over hot-headed
    Bio- um...nope!
    Other- not really
    Love Interest- dangit! Al or no one

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • (( Normally I would play as Roy ^^ but I may play as a made up this time ^^))

Name-Rune
    Age-16
    Appearence(picture appreciated but ya don't need one)- Hair is a black that has a purple hue, sea green eyes, pale complection, outfit is all white with black markings. Steel colored wings (see pic below
    Personality- Cold, often distant from others, Rune is normally perfect at hiding her emotions. She doesn't speak much but when she does, she is generally passive. Her downside is that her temper could match Ed's. Also she has a knack for ignoring orders and does what she pleases, much to the disapprovement of her superiors. But, because she always completes her assignments they let her go.
    Bio (optional)- She was orphaned after both of her parents were killed during a battle. Both were state alchemists and died honorabley. She grew up learning from the best of the best, living at the main base. She was kept away from most of the other alchemists because her temper often caused her to lose control.
    Other-
    She was named: The Fallen Angel Alchemist and has moved ahead in rank quickly because of her devotion to her craft and to the state. But, there are times when she questions their motives.
    Love Interest(Roy, Ed, Al)-Edward

Years
  • Uh, Kagome, this is AU, the only people who come from FMA are the three mains, so you might have to adjust the bio and other or just get rid of them. Sorry.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • uh...I guess Ill join this even though it confuses me!

Name- Saki
    Age- 13
    Appearence-
    caut4jsz7iv.png

Personality- way over hot-headed
    Bio- um...nope!
    Other- not really
    Love Interest- dangit! Al or no one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back