• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nameless trade thread!

Years
  • I only have Magikarp (I also have a semi-EVd Gyarados). With Full Attack and HP. lol, I never got around to the Speed. I don't have the rest. I used to, but those were on my diamond (which got washed). that's why they're on my want list now. Hmm, I have to update my thread so it isn't confusing.

Last edited:

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Hmm what would you want for your shiny riolu. Check my thread. Link in sig

Radiationite

Checkmate.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    Could you give me the IV's, nature, gender, moves, and (if possible) the EV's of the Shiny Milotic?

Radiationite

Checkmate.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    Hmm...then could you at least give me the gender, nature, level, characteristic, stats and moves?

Radiationite

Checkmate.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    Yeah, sorry, the stats are pretty bad; according to MetalKid's calculator all of the stats are under 15 except speed, and that's without including EV's D:

Your Adamant Gible with two flawless IV's for my

Storm FTW's Rampardos
    Jolly, level 100
    IVs: 29/31/31/20/31/31
    EVs: 255 Att, 255 Spe

Back