• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MAP] - Kanto Region Exterior

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2018
    ---{ HISTORY }---

A while ago i started to recreate the Kanto Region in Pokémon Essentials GS by COMBOY.

The goal was to created an almost tiles perfect recreation of Kanto as seen in Green/Red/Blue/Yellow while still incorporating some of the change from Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Recently i took the liberty of replacing the vast empty fields outsides of roads and towns with forest like Johto in Gold/Silver/Crystal and Kanto in FireRed/LeafGreen.

While i like the classic look i remedied one of the aspect that bugged me. The Shadows next to building and added transparency to the edge of building, mostly roof.

--{ Warning }---
    The attached Map doesn't contain all the flowers, so it is not 100% accurate to what you will see in game.

I would like if you can give me feedback about the maps so i can improve them, as long as it update them while staying true to their root.

---{ Include }---

- All The Towns and Road Map from Kanto
    - Edited Tilesets
    - Tilesets and Maps Data
    - Map Connections​

---{ TO DO }---
    Fix Pallet Town,
    Fix Route 01
    Fix Viridian City
    Fix Route 02
    Fix Pewter City
    Fix Route 03
    Fix Route 19
    Fix Route 20
    Fix Cinnabar Island
    Fix Route 21
    Fix Route 22
    Bring some idea from FireRed and LeafGreen ?
    Create Johto​

Attachments

• kanto.jpg
      kanto.jpg
      566.6 KB · Views: 185
    • Kanto.zip
      1.6 MB · Views: 98
    Back