• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Two roaming questions

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2019
    Greetings. I'm fiddling around with roaming Pokémon and I'm having a bit of trouble doing two things, since I'm definitely not an expert in the art of scripting. Here goes:

First: In the regular Pokémon games, once you spot a roaming Pokémon for the first time, then you can check where it is on the Pokédex. That feature isn't working on my current script and I'm not certain of where to modify it.

Second: I'd like to mark as a requisite for the activation of an event the capturing of a roaming Pokémon, for instance, in order for an event Dialga to appear, you would need to catch a roaming Azelf. Thing is, I'm not certain of where in the script should I add the trigger to set as true.

Thanks a lot!

Back