• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Nintendo has deep ties with Marvel

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    [Not super serious, but I needed to point this out]

So in Sinnoh there are 5 Stat Trainers. Each Stat Trainer progresses with the player through a part of the overworld as a battling partner.

But let's take a deeper look into the Stat Trainers:
    1. Cheryl - Eterna Forest.
    2. Riley - Iron Island.
    3. Buck - Stark Mountain.
    4. Mira - Wayward Cave.
    5. Marley - Victory Road.

For the purposes of this theory, I will be looking at the male Stat Trainers only:
    1. Riley - Iron Island
    2. Buck - Stark Mountain

Notice anything yet? Let me make it more clear:
    1. Riley - Iron Island
    2. Buck - Stark Mountain

Isn't it obvious? We all know that Tony Stark is Iron Man, and he is male. Isn't this just saying that Riley = Buck = Tony Stark = Iron Man?

Perhaps Nintendo's Pok?mon Diamond and Pearl Versions, released in April of 2007 in North America, was hinting at the first Iron Man movie, which started filming in March of 2007. There was definitely enough time to go into the code of Diamond and Pearl and change the areas' names (Iron Island was Steel Island in Japan and Stark Mountain was Hard Mountain) in the very last month before release.

Last edited:
    Back