• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Completing my pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Hello everyone

I'm new here and I need some help completing my pokedex. I have let's go Pikachu so need all the Evee exclusive pokemon. I also need help with trading up my kadabra and haunter and machoke. Anyone willing to help me out 😁

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2019
    I'm also new here and need help evolving both my kadabra and machoke. I think we could help each other out

I have Pokémon let's go pikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    Hello everyone

I'm new here and I need some help completing my pokedex. I have let's go Pikachu so need all the Evee exclusive pokemon. I also need help with trading up my kadabra and haunter and machoke. Anyone willing to help me out 😁

Thanks

I have let's go evee. I can trade you the Pokemon you need. I only need Mankey and Sandshrew.
    I'm also looking to trade evolve as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back