• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tog5632

Neo Genesis=New Beginning
Years
  • .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::..::>BETA V.1!<::.

Beta Release #1
    Patch it to SAPPHIRE!!!​

Now wait. Before everyone goes crazy and then becomes dissapointed, I have ONLY done mapping. Yes you heard it right. I've felt kind of rushed trying to adhere to my 2 week promise of a beta. But I did it and don't be dissapointed when you talk to a person and they still say the same thing.

ALSO!!! It is VERY VERY IMPORTANT that you read the ReadMe that comes with the file.

I am proud to announce my newest (and first) hack! Technically I have been working on it for about 2 months now but just recently decided to show it on PokeCommunity. The name is still being worked on and I am open to suggestions.

---Story Line---​
    Return to the wonderous region of Johto and play as either a young aspiring trainer or a villian questioning himself. Ledgends run amok and it is your job to set everything in its place while collecting the eight gym badges of Johto. Meanwhile there is a strange plot set in place by some "shady" characters. Can you figure it all out?

---Features---​
    This game will feature the original Johto maps redone in the glorius graphic capabilities or Ruby and Sapphire. These maps (except for a few easter eggs) will be nearly identical to the original ones!

The return of old trainers and leaders and some new ones as well!
    The player will have the ability to capture Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Suicune, Entei, and Raikou.
    Weather!
    The capability to capture some of the Hoenn Pokemon as well as the others!
    The return of Team Rocket!
    Lots of fun new features!!!

---Dues---​
    I owe my dues to Kyoufu Kawa from whom I borrowed and recolored some of my sprites and from serbii.net.

---Other Info---​
    Because of my poor ability to do scripting I am usually in need of help and I would be ever so pleased if peolpe who are willing to help me with usually minor scripting problems would PM me. I am looking for certain people to have a role in this game so, if you are interested please PM me with your suggestions. You must know that I am a total perfectionist (as you can tell by my typing), and I can be very picky when it come to making this game look great. Anyway please PM me.

---Screenies---
    Our favorite part!!!
    First, meet the two players, the first is the Hero the other is the Villian.
    hiro.png
    villian.PNG

Then, here is an example of one of the gym leader sprites I will use.
    whitney.gif

Next, its New Bark Town!
    untitled.PNG

Finally, here is Lugia!
    newbark.PNG

---Stats---​

Sprites-32%
    Maps-10%
    Trainers-0%
    Scripting-4%

---Future---

Beta version coming in less than 2 weeks, keep checking in!

---Thanks---​
    Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions and supported me. I can't do this alone! Thank you PokeCommunity!

Last edited:

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Oh I like this^^ I hope soon it will be better but it is good already^^

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    tog5632 said:
    Thank you very much! I really appriciate your questions and comments. :D
    will there be any staff youll be hirering?

tog5632

Years
  • Thanks again. As I said above, I reek at scripting. If you have some experience with it please PM me. Any other suggestions and/or things you can do would be great!

tog5632

Years
  • Well if I can have it my way I would like to keep to my original plan and have it be just boys. Like a good or bad type thing. Oh, and Charlie, a spriter would be good! Just PM me so we can talk. Thanks all!

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    tog5632 said:
    Glad you like, thanks. Yes the beta will be out soon.
    when you p.m.ed me about the story line the legendarys can come after you beat a certain gym or such!

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    u know the second trainer sprite the owner is Baro?
    Thid he gave u permission?
    Imagine he didnt give to me to use and im hes aprentice XD(its true)
    if he didnt gave u permission talk to him im sure hes not going to let you even with the color change cuz its the same sprite cuz if you take the pose and make another thats not stealing but if he didnt gave u permission its stealing

this is the original sprite ?how did i get it? imagine im hes aprentice

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
  • You're my apprentice?? I didn't knew O_o Actually I'm not teaching you but I'm sharing things when you ask. But, You'd know that sprites in Elitemap library:
    1 can only be used with the authour's permission
    2 by general, the author won't let you use it as a base for make another different thing. If I let you use my sprite is for putting ME in the game.

So please create your own using the originals as bases, like everybody do, me included ;)

Last edited:

tog5632

Years
  • Oh thats okay :), I don't want to use it any way :). I've found a different one. Sorry if I offended anyone! I'll be changing it soon. Sorry again. :(

?Apesadumbrado para eso!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    holy ****, looking soo forward for this hack!! i cant wait, when the beta version come out, please post it from Rapidshare, cuz attachment is screwd up for some of us

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back