• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Noctowl or Pidgeot?

Noctowl or Pidgeot?

• Noctowl

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 35 81.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Which one of these flyers do you prefer? For me it's hard for me to choose sometimes but I usually go with Hoothoot/Noctowl is Pidgeot a better pokemon to use? Neither of them are bad and are both pretty good in my eyes but which one do you prefer?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I prefer Noctowl. Love the character design and its psychic moves are cool to use.

Years
  • When it comes to G/S/C i usually use a Pidgeot in my team as a flyer, but I still think don't find them that useful.

Noctowl has a more diverse movepool which a intresting type, so i voted for him

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I'd say Pidgeot... It's a more beautiful pokemon. It's a bird and not Owl (I like birds)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    I'd say Pidgeot... It's a more beautiful pokemon. It's a bird and not Owl (I like birds)

Um...Owls are birds what are you talking about? It's like saying a Scorpion isn't an insect when it belongs in the insect section of the animal kingdom

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I voted for Noctowl, out of all the bird pokemon he is my favorite, i don't like any of the others.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Um...Owls are birds what are you talking about? It's like saying a Scorpion isn't an insect when it belongs in the insect section of the animal kingdom

Technically, a scorpion is an arachnid...

Noctowl if you're looking for a Psychic type, but I always liked Pidgeot more. Personal preference FTW.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Pidgeot is way stronger than Noctowl!!! lol trust me, because I think it has better stats and can be tricky. lol :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Pidgeot, I think it's stronger. It's definitly quicker. On the other hand, noctowl can use some Psychic moves.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I agree that Pidgeot is much stronger, but I really like Ash's Noctowl in the Anime. Pidgeotto was awesome, but stupid Ash released it when it evolved. *sniffle*

I'd say Noctowl, but Pidgeotto is my fav of all. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    I prefer Fearow over both but Id pick Pidgeot before Noctowl

Idk I never liked Fearow. It reminds me of a flying turkey and for a pokemon it looks dumb. Pidgeot and Noctowl look better than it which is why I didn't mention Fearow but I'll use Fearow over a Dodrio, that thing looks ugly.

Back