• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Loving the game so far (2nd gym), can't wait for the next update thanks for your hard work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hey I am fully stuck in the side quest Recovering My Ball. I don't know how to make the distraction I have been all over and i don't know how to make said distraction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hey I am fully stuck in the side quest Recovering My Ball. I don't know how to make the distraction I have been all over and i don't know how to make said distraction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    There's a cracked box that it's about to broke, you have to break it with rocksmash

Is there a sun stone in the game?
    If yes, where can I get it?
    You can get one by mining, with a pokemon with the ability pick up and also there is one hidden in the route 2. If you leave the city by its southwest exit, there's a brigde. You can go under it by passing it behind the trees

Loving the game so far (2nd gym), can't wait for the next update thanks for your hard work.
    Thanks to you for your kind words! I hope you also enjoy the rest :)

Im sorry for asking again but i don't know how do download this. Any help?
    When you enter in the link, there's a green button that says download. It's only for windows pc, in the case you are trying to download it on a phone.

has the game been up dated at all
    Not yet, but I hope to have something related with the game soon. Thanks for the interest though, it's really appreciated

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    window lem in quest recover my ball and I don't know what to do but I can't get out of there. Help!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    yooo love the game! it's story is by far the most interesting one ive seen implemented in any pokemon game/romhack so far! Also is there a way i can evolve an electabuzz yet?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    window lem in quest recover my ball and I don't know what to do but I can't get out of there. Help!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POQSYzf7RdY&list=PL4NI_jYTBkzpJcvtCiy24PjiqwTCWN59s&index=12 In the minute 21 this youtuber makes that quest.

But if you are still lost just send me your savefile and I'll take you out of there

yooo love the game! it's story is by far the most interesting one ive seen implemented in any pokemon game/romhack so far! Also is there a way i can evolve an electabuzz yet?
    Thank you very much! That really means a lot!
    Right now none of the evolutionary items are yet in the game, however if you really want to evolve it you can also send me the savefile

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Hello can I change my Pokémon's nature?
    I just got an elgyem with perfect I s in special attack but he is adamant please help

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    hello can I change natures In the game? Also which Pokémon should I get with foresight?

Yes, you can change natures in the city of the second gym. Almost any pokemon can learn foresight and then forget it so teach it to the one you want

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Um so this is kind of a big issue
    My save file got corrupted and I looked for the save file before to check if it was usable however apparently the game only has one save file that is constantly updated which means that I have to start over (I think)
    Is there a way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    That is weird. I don't know if there is a way to fix it, it's the first time I see it. How did it got corrupted?

And where were you at? I have some backups files, maybe I can lend you one

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    That is weird. I don't know if there is a way to fix it, it's the first time I see it. How did it got corrupted?

Well i had just finished the genetics lab thing and I was completing the nurse joy quest
    The thing is my save files usually get corrupted and I don't know why but it's not a problem because I save the game a lot and can just use the one before the current save file

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020

you could actually just fix this issue by making the game produce one save file for every save instead of just updating the same save every time
    the very old saves could just be deleted so storage wouldnt be an issue

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Could anyone tell me how much is currently playable?
    And is there a Pokedex listing available anywhere online that I can browse.
    (I didnt see anything in the OP)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Could anyone tell me how much is currently playable?
    And is there a Pokedex listing available anywhere online that I can browse.
    (I didnt see anything in the OP)

The game goes up to the third gym apparently
    Also word of advice if your save files get easily corrupted you have to make your own backups bcs this game doesn't have any

Back