• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • 001.png

Okay, so I'm beginning a walkthrough of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All. I absolutely love this game, and this walkthrough will be in paragraph form, with some screenshots in between. Hope you like it, please comment because I lose the will to record my progress very easily.

Case 1: The Lost Turnabout
    Part 1

Spoiler:

Okay, so Phoenix is talking to the Judge in some sort of visiony, dreamy place. At least, I think it is. That would explain the purply smog background, anyway. Okay, so Phoenix is standing on the edge of a cliff and the Judge is saying some crap about not letting Phoenix go on this way. Oh, did I mention the Judge is giant? Yeah, I think it's a dream now. Well, Phoenix questions the Judges accusation, then the Judge gets pissed off and slams down his gavel. I'm assuming that he squashed Phoenix, but they didn't show it. Too much blood, it'd be a chore to pixelate all that blood splatter.

Spoiler:

Oh, looky. It was a dream. Lucky, that would have been a short game. There is this really eerie music playing from a cell phone Phoenix is holding. I think it's the ringtone, but he's being very rude and he's savouring the tunes. It doesn't even sound good. Turns out he was sleeping about ten minutes before the trial, and the ringtone was giving him a nightmare. Bloody hell; he's professional.
    Okay, weird. Some guy is spying on Phoenix, holding a fire extinguisher. This can obviously only be a good thing. I think he's creeping up on Phoenix. I hope he carries a rape whistle. Oh, ouch. Poor Phoenix. I'm guessing this guy conked Phoenix on the head. Judging by his speech, I think it's safe to suggest this guy is after something, possibly the phone. It would make sense, as Phoenix now has seemed to develop amnesia. Which really sucks for his client, the unlucky policewoman, Maggey Bryde. Let's pray I can help give her a guilty verdict. Or not guilty. Which ever's better.

Back